You Talking To Me?!

You Talking To Me?!

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Welcome, Who We ARE?

We are very much in the loop and have a great deal of inside knowledge of the politics of Ulster County. This is our secret journal, as political foot soldiers/pows in the Mighty Heiny Army, I must do this blog anonymously as to not break the code of omerta. The skipper will hit us with his golf clubs if we speak to the press.  It'll be our secret, ok?  I hope I only have to say this once,  Capish?  Who are we?  We are doctors, lawyers, pediatricians, construction workers, veterans, degenerate gamblers, Shylock's,  we are prisoners of War to the Mighty Heiny.  We once crossed the mighty Heiny and he put  a spell on us. We are political soldiers by day and a prisoner to the Mighty Heinys campaign army for all of eternity. That's my vow to my Godfather Mike Hein, we have chosen that life but we will use  this blog to relieve the guilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment